Now here’s an administrator that knows how to get his staff excited for Halloween! We love this Facebook post from one of our favorite principals, Gerry Brooks, about his school’s Spirit Week costume contest! So easy to do—a little friendly competition tapping into the staff’s creativity. His comment says it all: “Such a great example of positive school climate and culture-everyone participating. I ❤️ my job! Love it.”
1. Kindergarten “Months of the Year”
Adorable! These teachers know how to celebrate a year.
2. First grade “Elves on the Shelf”
So many elves! Those first graders aren’t going to get away with anything!
3. Second grade “Rydell High Pink Ladies (and Danny Zuko)”
Have you ever seen a cooler team?
4. Third grade “Reading Curriculum Characters”
Talk about making books come alive for your students.
5. Fourth grade “Magic School Bus”
“Seat belts, everyone!”
6. Fifth grade “Kentucky Teachers”
This one must be an inside joke- but we especially love the knee-hi pantyhose.
7. SPED team “Superheroes”
Special Ed teachers ARE superheroes in our book!
8. Special Area Team “The Addams Family”
Now that’s spooky!
What do you do around Halloween to amp up school spirit in your building?